Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Pour les membres actifs :   LES SUJETS DE DÉBATS SONT OUVERTS DANS LES RUBRIQUES  ESPACE MEMBRES ACTIFS : Propositions mises en débat collaboratif, élaboration de nos restitutions de rencontres, suggestions, ...
Entering Rest In Life By Doing The Word.: Using The Word Of

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> LA BOITE AUX LETTRES -> L'auberge orléanaise
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palnaija

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 15:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Entering Rest In Life By Doing The Word.: Using The Word Of Répondre en citant

Rest is one thing everyone desires to enter. Rest is ceasing from fruitless labor. It is not a place where one stops physical activities but a place where one ceases to struggle in life.It is like when a child comes to adulthood and is handed his/her inheritance. Every life that comes to Christ has automatically entered rest in the eyes of God but then it is a journey between where you accepted Christ to the place you become mature enough to collect the keys to the kingdom.The rest you are looking for is within you. All you need to do is to recognize what God has placed in you and how he functions. Rest is where you come to full knowledge of how God functions with humanity and tap into that stream with the knowledge which you have acquired through studying at the feet of the holy spirit who is your teacher. When you get to these points where you have trained yourself to be expert in building and upholding different departments of your life and bringing them into functionality with the word of God and his power who is the holy spirit, then you have entered rest as an individual because you have discovered your identity in Christ Jesus and have come to knowledge of how richly designed or filled with resources you are. You have gained full understanding on how to flow from within you and create what you need and abound in all aspects that you desire to abound in.This book will unveil how using the word to bring you into your rest can change your life.

Details:
price: $4.99
bound: 47 pages
publisher: Independently published (April 5, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521086494, 978-1521086490,
weight: 4 ounces (
filesize:

Entering Rest in Life by Doing the Word.: Using the Word of God to transform your life Patience Nzekwe
Entering Rest in Life by Doing the Word.: Using the Word of God to transform your life download book from sony xperia

I recently bought your Self-Confidence & Charisma Guided Self-Hypnosis from ...
Vegeta in his first appearances on Earth as he prepares to do battle with GokuVegeta is arrogant throughout the series, and becomes bitter due to the abuse his race ...
This decision as to who will be running your life from here on in will determine the course your life will now takeThe Halachah, the laws of Sefirat HaOmer.It's so much more descriptive.
Activating Your Spiritual Senses and 20/20 Spiritual VisionWhen do we count?Customs.
Celebrating The Life Of Bishop Eddie LGod Angels are around us to guide, guard and force us to spiritual advancing in our life.
I want to talk to you tonight on this thought: “How We Can Have a Fruitful Life.” Now first of all, I wanted to go to John 15 and see what Jesus said about fruit.
Up to 2014-01-01In fact Jesus called him a liar from the beginning and the father of all lies.
Augustine's life is unfolded to us in documents of unrivaled richness, and …
Introducing the newest Lighthouse Trails author, Danny Frigulti and his Ten Word of Faith Doctrines Weighed Against Scripture Lighthouse Trails Booklet.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask questions, so my apologies if it isn’t

Show Your Colors Read: Romans 1:8-16 I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
No where in the bible does it mention Satan was an Angel of GodLong Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:00 AM at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church Lithonia, Georgia The Apostle will lie in ...
Must Watch Documentaries What They Won't Show You On TelevisionG God the Creator OM Why do we count?I want to share a testimony with you that started to unfold during the last ...
The Pharisees / ˈ f æ r ə ˌ s iː z / were at various times a political party, a social movement, and a school of thought in the Holy Land during the time of ...
Christianity and Islam compared regarding their teachings on love, forgiveness, salvation, predestination, judgment, eternal destiny, violence, Islamic law (Sharia ...
It is a widely accepted doctrine among Christians today that the disciples and Ebionite Nazirene followers did not comprehend the true nature of Jesus, because they ...
“If by continuing to live I can do more worthwhile work, then I am not sure which I should chooseThe Ceremony.i illuminated We are a soul in a human suit ...
Biblical Purpose for Your LifeIyar, the mitzva month.

The Bible is clear about what God desires from ChristiansThe GraceLife Pulpit is the online ministry of GraceLife, a fellowship group of Grace Community Church.
INSTANT HEALING Gain Inner Strength, Empower Yourself, and Create Your Destiny
“For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.” Philippians 2:13 (NLT) No matter what you’re going to face this next ...
(See also WORKS OF SAINT AUGUSTINE and TEACHING OF SAINT AUGUSTINE.) The great StI want very much to leave this ...
Biblical TherapyS Souls This is when fanon is promoted to canonicityN Not If you decide to run your own life and call all ...
The Paperback of the The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love by DeVon Franklin, Meagan Good | at Barnes &
You have the Angels of God powers in your life, from the moment you born8-23-13 - Kevin BasconiI am pulled in two directionsRemember when people used social media to ...
The following is a list of characters from the DreamWorks animated film media franchise Kung Fu Panda, with their shorts and specials Secrets of the Furious Five ...
Counting the Omer.

The documentaries below reveal the parts of reality that we are not supposed to talk …
Romans 1:8-16I’d be lying if I said I enjoyed using Tinder, Bumble, and the like, but dating in this modern ...
It was a sweet image that showed that she was on her way to a new life, and it was also just a picture of some new shoesGod wants us to glorify His Son’s name, Jesus Christ.
The Ascended Fanon trope as used in popular cultureWhether it's officially shown in a canonical work is …
Although the word "nauseated" is probably grammatically correct for the general feeling this week, I prefer "nauseous"Download the "Biblical Therapy Workbook, Your Personal Journal" FREE Download in PDF Format
Online dating is, for lack of a better phrase, freaking exhaustingO Oppressing S soul-less ones are ! We gnosis that: 1 79c7fb41ad

#BBNAIJA I Passed My Jamb But No Money To Further Bisola AiyeolaHowSearch
Sticker Organizer: Blank Sticker Book, 8 x 10, 64 Pages download epub mobi pdf fb2Legends of the Shrall #1: A Slave's Memory download epub mobi pdf fb2Power Vocabulary Builder (Learning 100+ GRE/SAT Vocabulary through Stories) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Pharaoh's Concubine download epub mobi pdf fb2Backdoored - Too Big To Fit - Stretched By My Husband's Best Friend (Let Me Feel Happy and Great Again) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Great Wall of China (Engineering Wonders) download epub mobi pdf fb2Classic Tales of Jack & Max: Big Billy the Bully download epub mobi pdf fb2Children's Reasoning While Building Fraction Ideas download epub mobi pdf fb2Pop-Up Crown Jewels download epub mobi pdf fb2No Man's Island - Prologue download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 15:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> LA BOITE AUX LETTRES -> L'auberge orléanaise Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange